Rates per day:
Private (one person): $300
Group of two: $200 each
Group of three: $170 each
Group of four: $150 each
Group of five: $140 each
Rates for Mark Synnott:
Private (one person) $350
Group of two: $240 each
Group of three: $200 each
Group of four: $175 each
Group of five: $160 each
AIARE 1 Avalanche Courses (3 days): $385 per person
($750 for our special Chic-Chocs course in March - includes hut lodging and meals)
Mt. Washington Observatory Overnights: $520 per person
AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course (3 days): $525 per person
AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Exam (2 days): $350 per person
Family Rock Programs (for families w/kids 12 & under): $400 for up to 5 people
Half-day Family Rock Programs (w/kids 12 & under): $250 for up to 5 people
If your course includes an overnight, there is an additional fee, which breaks down as follows (except Observatory Overnights):
Private: $125 per person, per night
Group of two: $115 pp
Group of three: $90 pp
Group of four: $ 70 pp
Group of five: $60 pp
Courses can be easily customized to your specific needs. We are also available for custom guided trips throughout the US and abroad. Prices for custom trips vary. Please contact us for more information.
Prices are current for 2016 season
• If you have to cancel your course, please give us as much notice as possible. If you fail to notify us immediately that you can’t make the course, you lose your deposit/payment.
• If you cancel more than one month before the course, we’ll apply the deposit/payment towards another course at a later date.
• If you cancel with less than one month before the course date, depending on the reason, you either lose the deposit/payment, or it will be applied towards your rescheduled course.
• If you cancel within two weeks of the course, for any reason, you lose the deposit/payment.
• We almost never cancel winter courses due to weather.
• If your course is canceled due to weather, we will reschedule you for an alternate date of your choice.
• We don’t return deposits/payments. If your course doesn’t happen for any reason, you have a credit with SMG good for one year.
• Checks should be made out to: Synnott Mountain Guides
• Mailing address: PO Box 72, Jackson, NH 03846
• Deposits can also be paid via Paypal. The email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gear and Equipment Provided
Some Clothing Available for Rental
Synnott Mountain Guides Screensaver